TSNY Los Angeles is dedicated to making flying trapeze available to anyone who seeks inspiration, challenge, fitness or just a couple hours of unique fun. Our mission every day is to create a safe, fun, challenging environment where our students strive to surpass limitations and more richly enjoy their lives.
We currently have 6 schools in the U.S.:
- New York City (Manhattan - Pier 40 & South St. Seaport, outdoors and Long Island City, indoors)
- Los Angeles (Santa Monica Pier, outdoors)
- Boston (Reading, MA @ Jordan's Entertainment Rotunda, indoors)
- Washington DC (Navy Yard, indoors & outdoors)
- Chicago (Broadway Armory Park, indoors and Belmont Harbor in Lincoln Park, outdoors)
- Puerto Rico (Old San Juan Pier 8, outdoors)
Classes and Workshops
Flying trapeze options include classes for all levels (first-timers and beginners welcome) as well as intensive multi-session workshops for more advanced flyers. We also offer private and group classes in static trapeze and silks. Additional options like trampoline are available at some of our schools. Please see our class information section for more information. If you don't see the type of class you're interested in, please feel free to contact us and ask about it.
Parties and Events
Want to share the aerial experience with friends, family or co-workers? Booking a class together may be a good option for 10 or fewer people. For larger groups and special occasions that need even more pizzazz, we produce one-of-a-kind parties, corporate events and team-building workshops. Please see our Parties and Events pages for more information.